Kelly Richardson would love to help you with your adoption photos!
I am passionate about animal rescue. I am a firm believer in being involved in community and giving back. If you are a non-profit animal rescue organization located in LA’s South Bay area and need photographs taken of your rescued animals, please contact me. I offer a Rescue Group Photo Program, One Photo Saves – free professional photographs at no cost. I set aside several days every month and donate my services to take photographs of shelter animals, process the images, and provide web ready files to the rescue for adoption purposes. I am also available to teach volunteers how to take photographs of animals, as well as donate fine art prints for fundraising events. If you need help, please contact me and we’ll get something scheduled as soon as possible.
To all the animal rescue people I have met and worked with over the years – you are and always will be my inspiration. Thank you for allowing me to take pictures of those souls you care for and love like no one else. You are selfless and dedicated, making a difference. I applaud what you do.
To qualify for the One Photo Saves Program:
- Rescue animals must currently be up for adoption.
- Dogs must know basic sit and stay commands, and must be on leash.
- Rescue animals must get along with people and other animals, and not exhibit aggressive behavior that may be harmful to staff and photographer.
- You must be a 501c3 group and an authorized representative from the group must sign a release allowing Kelly Richardson to use the photos for any purpose in exchange for the session/photos provided.
- You must have staff on hand to assist with the session to keep the animals settled in front of the camera